Excellently presented and spacious semi – detached Townhouse for sale in the highly popular resort of Playa Paraiso just 250 metres from a beautiful sandy beach by the Mar Menor Sea.
The house offers excellent internal accommodation and fantastic outside space including front and rear terraces together with a private driveway for a number of vehicles.
Located just a short walk to the beach and local amenities including a good selection of bars/restaurants and a local supermarket this house could main for a superb family residence or lovely holiday home in the sun.
• Pedestrian entrance to the front terrace with separate double gates leading to a private driveway.
• Outside terraces/driveway – The house affords excellent outside space for “al fresco” dining either at the front of the property where the terrace has been partly covered or to the rear of the property which benefits from a gazebo. Connecting the two terraces is a long driveway offering ample parking which has been split by an “up an over” garage door.
• Lounge/diner – This spacious room has two windows making it light and airy. Furnished to a good standard which includes two matching sofas, two coffee tables, two lamps, a sideboard, Television with TV Cabinet and also a rug.
In the dining area there is a dining table with four chairs.
• Independent Kitchen – Includes granite worktops with numerous eye and base level cupboards, sink with drainer, ceramic electric hob, electric oven, extractor, microwave and a fridge/freezer.
• Bedroom One – Located to the rear of the property which includes two single beds with headboards, bed side table with lamp, a small chest of drawers and a fitted wardrobe. There is a window providing views to the rear terrace.
• Bathroom One – Fully tiled room with a small frosted window and includes a walk in shower, toilet, wash basin, vanity unit, mirror, fitted towel rails and toilet roll holder.
• Rear terrace – Adjoining the kitchen the terrace has been partly covered to accommodate a hot water heater, butler sink and a washing machine. The open area includes a gazebo, outside shower, large white aluminium storage cupboard, separate green storage chest and a BBQ with gas bottle.
There is also plenty of outside furniture ideal for relaxation and enjoying morning sun.
Upper floor accommodation:
• Bedroom Two (Master) – To the front of the property this is the largest bedroom which enjoys a good size private terrace offering partial sea views. Includes a double bed with headboard, two bedside tables with lamps, large double fitted wardrobes with storage above, a chest of drawers, mirror and a safe.
• Private terrace – Patio doors from the master bedroom leads to a terrace with space for a table and chairs offering some sea views.
• Bedroom Three – To the rear of the property this includes two single beds with headboards, a bed side table with lamp, chest of drawers and a fitted wardrobe.
• Bathroom Two – Fully tiled family bathroom incorporating a full size bath with shower, shower curtain, wash basin, mirror, vanity unit, toilet, bidet, fitted towel rails and toilet roll holder. Small window above the bath.
• Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) in the living room and master bedroom with ceiling fans in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Curtains with poles, Rejas (security grills) and Mosquiteras (Fly screens) fitted in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Very close to the beach, local supermarket and a selection of bars and restaurants.
• Low running costs – Whilst part of an urbanisation the house is not part of a community so there are no communal fees payable. The annual local property tax (IBI Bill) is approximately 300 Euros per year.
The property can be found in a highly desirable beach resort known as Playa Paraiso (Paradise Beach). The tranquil beaches of the Mar Menor are literally steps away and only a very short drive from the picturesque traditional fishing harbour of Cabo de Palos.
Also within a short 5 minute drive is the amazing National Park of Calblanque with deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the edge of the Mediterranean.
The new Corvera Murcia regional airport is 35 minutes’ drive and Alicante airport is 75 minutes’ drive.
The calculation is for illustration purposes only providing a quick indication of what your monthly repayments may be, these repayments may vary according to your personal circumstances and the mortgage provider.
Map of the Area
EPPN ON THE WEB
About The EPPN
European Property Portal Network
Advertise your properties on our Property Portals in:UK, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Germany and International portals for worldwide coverage
Estate Agent in Spain?
We are looking for Agents in Spain with Spanish Properties to List on our Portals.
We accept most XML Feed types including Kyero.