December 2019 - Further price reduction !
This spacious and well presented Townhouse offers excellent value and is situated in a quiet residential street only a short walk to the thriving town centre of El Algar.
The house benefits from a large under build which currently is used as a garage and additional living space.
Being sold fully furnished and equipped, in our opinion, this property would make an ideal family home with close proximity to a number of schools and all amenities associated with a small town.
• Front entrance to a large patio/terrace (13m2).
• Spacious main living room (18m2) – Including a feature chimenea (fireplace), large three seater leather sofa with two matching arm chairs, glass coffee table, glass table with lamp, display cabinet with TV and two sets of nest of tables.
• Kitchen/Diner (14.8m2) – Large independent fully equipped kitchen. Appliances include an electric oven, gas hob, extractor, microwave, kettle, small fridge and small freezer. There are plenty of fitted eye and base level units.
Also included is a wooden dining table with four chairs and a large wooden dresser/display cabinet.
• Shower room (3.4m2) - Fully tiled room comprising cubicle shower with sliding doors, wash basin, vanity unit, mirror and toilet.
• Rear terrace (12m2) – Includes a wooden shed incorporating a washing machine, tumble dryer, butler sink and gas boiler.
• Bedroom one (6m2) – To the rear of the property with a single bed, bed side table, two small chest of drawers, mirror and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom two (10.4m2) - To the rear of the property comprising a double bed, bed side tables with lamps, fitted wardrobe and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom three (11.5m2) – Master bedroom to the front of the property with patio doors leading to an outside balcony (4.8m2).
Incudes a double bed, bed side tables with lamps, chest of drawers, mirror, fitted wardrobe, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (4m2) – Fully tiled room offering a bath with shower, wash basin, mirror, toilet and bidet.
• Partly terraced large under build – An up and over garage door leads to plenty of space for a large vehicle. The owners have created a storage room built under the stairs.
There is a separate area used for additional living space which includes a sofa bed, two chairs and coffee table.
Please note all sizes are approximate.
El Algar is a thriving traditional small Spanish town where you will find an abundance of services and amenities including schools, medical centre, supermarket , pharmacy , bars and restaurants to name a few.
You can reach the historic naval port of Cartagena by bus within 10 minutes and the province capital, Murcia, is only a 30 minutes’ drive away.
If you love the sea and sandy beaches, the beautiful Mar Menor Sea is only a short 10 minutes’ drive.
The calculation is for illustration purposes only providing a quick indication of what your monthly repayments may be, these repayments may vary according to your personal circumstances and the mortgage provider.
Map of the Area
EPPN ON THE WEB
About The EPPN
European Property Portal Network
Advertise your properties on our Property Portals in:UK, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Germany and International portals for worldwide coverage
Estate Agent in Spain?
We are looking for Agents in Spain with Spanish Properties to List on our Portals.
We accept most XML Feed types including Kyero.